Friday, July 31, 2009

Temptations

Had some fab fat free vanilla yogurt this morning with granola and flaxseed, this usually keeps me full until lunch...

For lunch i packed a salad, some sliced apples with peanut butter and one of annie chun's noodle bowls... it was super yummy
Later tonight i went to the 'rents house and had a slimwich from jimmy johns along with a wild rice and chicken soup.. double yummy. Missed my workout today but figured i deserve a break after going sunday through thursday. I was super tempted with fast food on the way home from work but decided against it.. not sure if it was my will or my lack of money..

Tomorrow morning i'm hitting up the farmer's market with my sisters! My flowers are dying i bought a few weeks ago.. time to replace them, I should make a list...

No comments: