Saturday, July 18, 2009

Saturday.. so much accomplished

Got up so early I can't believe i'm still awake. My sis spent the night and we hit the gym at 6:30am... unfortunately for us only 1 treadmill was working so we did the eliptical (sp?) and weights, the guy was on for like 30 minutes! Goodness..
After that we went to the Farmer's market downtown-- it was so awesome, i've only been one other time and hadn't realized just how many things there were!
So i overdid it and by the time i was heading out both of my hands were carrying bags, bought so many fresh veggies, salsa and bread! IT was so beautiful out too!

Headed out to work after that and at this point I've only had a honey oat granola bar so i was pretty hungry--- lucky for me my new addiction (and fav place) was having a summer taste festival so the whole store (Whole Foods) had samplings. That's where i went for lunch--see the yumminess?

Got off work and headed to my brother's place so he could install a new fuel injector in my car-- hung out with my niece and nephew.. they are soo silly.


Ran a few errands and by the time I got home it was 9:30pm! I was super hungry so i made some tea (honey vanilla chamomille, yum!) and started washing all the veggies and cutting them up for storage. (while munching on them too!)

A friend came by and I finished cutting, slicing, storing everything while chatting away. My fridge is super healthy! Can't wait to eat tomorrow! :)

No comments: