Saturday, July 25, 2009

Tennis is my vice

I played a ton of tennis today-- and it was soo much fun!
So i haven't updated my meals but good news!!! I lost 3lbs this week! This is the first week i have started eating more whole foods (organic) and exercising more... so this works. Here are my pix for the week!

Here is my before eating salad.. the white stuff is feta cheese.. soo yummy



Soy burgers are delish!


I also made some not so healthy food although it was whole grain macaroni and cheese...




I was in the mood for something barbque so i made bbq chicken.. it was finger lickin' good!




This chocoloate froyo is fierce!



My drive to Red Oak, IA for a tennis match.. a whole lot of nothing..



Me n my sis bein krazee

So far so good! We will see what this next week has in store for me, oh and my roommate finally comes back this wednesday! yay!

No comments: