Monday, August 3, 2009

Laziness is hard to shake off

I completely forgot my memory card inside the computer this weekend so i don't really have any pictures but i did learn that laziness was abundant this weekend and you probably don't want to know everything i ate!

Since friday i had slipped with my workout, i decided to stay home and chill with my parents instead and do some laundry.. then on Saturday i went to the farmers market and that was fun as always.. however didn't do any excercise then either.. instead i went to whole foods bought groceries (happy face) and bought a whole pizza for my sisters and my sisters boyfriend.. not to mention while at whole foods we bought some mocha gelato (which was to die for btw) and my lil sis bought a "healthy" choco chip cookie.. ya right..

Went into lazy mode watched a movie, ate and then later that night went to another movie at the dollar theater.. kudos to me i didn't buy anything there but i did eat 2 slices of pizza


and today was the worst! I slept until 2pm (granted i didn't go to sleep till 3am) but i felt soo tired and horrible.. i ate yogurt when i woke up (wouldn't call it breakfast) and later made an omelet.

I had told one of my sorority sisters i'd meet up with her to play tennis and so i did around 730pm.. did about an hour but again i was feeling so de-energized.

I wonder if it is because i didn't have a consistent work out.. all week i felt fine until the wknd.. how horrible! so afterwards i stopped at walmart and bought a few things then came home to clean before my roomie got back..

I was pumped so i went to the apt gym for a good 30 minutes of cardio and 15 minutes of weights.. now i'm here blogging even though its 230 in the morning.. but i feel good..

Prepped some salad for the week.. here's a pic of my fridge! I know not uber exciting or anything.. but that's the only pic i managed to get.. haha. Time for a new week.. bring it

No comments: