Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Whole Foods pizza

So I completely forgot about this blog, journaling in my journal of course and livejournal i guess there wasn't a real need to do it here.. however i have found a new use for you my lovely blog.

Food blogging. Yes i guess it is the new fad but it should also help in what i am consuming on a daily basis. Granted i did not think of this on my own, i skimmed several other food blogs before posting my own. Actors diet was fun and full of useful info (Lynn Chen and Christine Meyers) so here we go...

So to date I have bought only a few organic items.. organic green tea and ginger chews, although i'm not sure if those are organic.

Today i went to whole foods and got 2 slices of pizza. Spinach and artichoke and pepperoni.. also bought a cup of peach rosemary infused lemonade-- it sounded good. A little sugary but i added water and ice to balance it out.

The pizza was amazing--it was really odd though I thought i was really hungry but one slice and i was full!


In the morning i had Special k and skim milk. Yum.


We are having a going away party for a co-worker and they are providing a nacho bar.. lets see how this goes.

ttfn!

Jackie

No comments: