Monday, July 27, 2009

Annie Chun rox my sox

Had a hectic weekend, saturday worked half the day then went to see the fam. It was a joint birthday party for my 2 brothers and sister whose birthdays are all in July. My parents made their infamous "tacos de lengua" or tongue tacos (hey, don't knock it till you try it!) and fetucini alfredo with chicken and another with shrimp.
I had a serving of fetucini with chicken and 1 taco, it was soo good. I miss my mom's home cooking.

Later that evening we played some sand volleyball and tennis--for like 2 hours! Needless to say i'm pretty sure i burned off what i ate.
Yesterday was more or less a lazy day, got up really late and later went to play tennis with one of my sorority sisters.
When i finished i was really hungry so i stopped by walmart to get some things and bought this peculiar "soy" based cheese for quesadillas. I was really wanting a quesadilla so I was willing to try it out with my whole wheat tortillas.



The cheese hardly had any flavor so I added lettuce and salsa into my quesadilla, it was ok, nothing to rave about.This morning started out my day with a bowl of oatmeal and bananas, had a salad for lunch and some leftover meat w/zuchinni (sp?)

For dinner I made Annie Chun's Noodle express -- it was very good, i added fresh green pepper and i think it would have been even better with some cut up chicken.
It took only a few minutes to make!

Since i didn't get up in time to do my workout today i went to my apartment gym late tonight and did 30 minutes of cardio, im super tired... time for a good night's sleep. Later gators!

No comments: