Thursday, August 6, 2009

Knee bummer

I went to the doctor yesterday, looks like my knee is just being dumb.. the doc told me to not play tennis for 4 weeks and prescribed some anti-inflammatory pills. I hate medicine..
She recommended low impact exercise such as swimming and walking. Guess i'll have to give that a shot.

Haven't updated much on the food front, I keep forgetting to take my memory card out of my computer after uploading pix! But i did find this awesome anti-oxidant trail mix that has dried cranberries, almonds, raisins and pieces of dark chocolate .. it is delish!

Did stroll practice last night with the girls, tried not to jostle my knee too much after icing it (the doc also gave me a huge ice pack!)

So much for running (at least for a while) looks like the water will be my best friend for the next few weeks! I'll let you know how it goes..


"Great changes may not happen right away, but with effort even the difficult may become easy."

- Bill Blackman

No comments: