Monday, August 3, 2009

quick fix

Got back into my exercise routine today with an hour and a half of intense tennis. I think i did something to my knee because it really hurt today. I hope its nothing too serious, but i'm getting it checked out anyways.

Breakfast consisted of oatmeal and a banana, then lunch at work was a salad, a cup of noodles and a ham/turkey sandwich on honey whole wheat bread.
Since i had a match in Red Oak i took some food on the go like a medium size apple and these great little vegetable TLC crackers...



It was super hot outside so i probably doubled the sweating.. ew. Then on my way back home my side mirror got all disconnected from the few threads of duct tape holding it in place, so i had to stop in the middle of the highway and bust out my duct tape to fix it.. i took a few neat pics..

No comments: